Strategic Level ACL
Strategic Level Action Centred Leadership
Hosted at the Land Rover Experience
What the course covers
This one-day course focuses on the additional functions of leadership for people running an organisation. It builds on the Team leader and Operational level functions of Action Centred Leadership (ACL) to encompass what is required to provide direction and action for the entire organisation. ACL is based on the work of Professor John Adair, the UK’s foremost leadership scholar.
It is a busy day which looks in detail at the role of the strategic leader:
And the functions required to achieve this:
- Providing direction for the organisation as a whole
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Making it happen
- Relating the whole to the parts
- Releasing the corporate spirit
- Building partnerships
- Developing today’s and tomorrow’s lead
How the day is structured
Through a combination of presentations, discussion, practical exercises and assessments, the day aims to provide participants with:
- An understanding of their role as strategic leaders.
- A method of looking at their leadership style, including their strengths and areas that require development.
- The ability to recognise the needs of a particular situation, and the type of leadership action that can lead to success.
- Practice of the strategic leadership techniques that enable individuals to contribute greatly in achieving their goal.
- An action plan to take back to their work situation.
In working with a strategic leadership team we will also consider:
- Identifying whether, as a group, you focus more on some areas than others.
- Clarifying the leadership you wish/need to bring to the organisation.
- Getting your senior people to work better as a team.
Who should attend
Senior leaders, board members, trustees. The course is also relevant to senior operational leaders and managers and indeed anyone who contributes to the overall direction and effectiveness of the organisation.
Where the course is hosted
This one-day course can be staged in-house, off-site or at one of our favourite training venues, the Land Rover Experience at Honiton, Devon.
In-house: £650 + VAT, plus venue and refreshments.
Open Course: £250 + VAT per person.
If you would like to make an online enquiry, please fill in the form below and one of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.
© 2019 Perspective HR