Are simple HR tasks taking up lots of your valuable time?
Use our software to manage your daily HR tasks more efficiently. We are certified partners of Breathe, a cloud based HR software solution which can be used to manage holiday requests, sickness and absence and improve performance.
Breathe is an online tool that helps you escape the admin of managing employees, allowing you to focus on growing your organisation. This means you can access employee data, when and wherever needed, in a safe and secure environment.
Breathe focuses on simplicity and ease of use and enables you to manage:
- Documents – Have all your company and employee documents in one central location.
- Holiday Requests – Booking holiday with employee self service and a central calendar makes managing leave requests easy.
- Increase Performance – Manage appraisals, set one to one meetings and objectives.
- Sickness and Absence – From monitoring sick leave to generating reports, managing absence is easy with the central calendar.
- Improve Communication Channels – Share company news and objectives and reward performance with the kudos function.
- Set Permissions – Set line manager and employee permissions to simplify your day.
- Task Reminders – Manage day to day employee tasks from the HR Dashboard with email reminders and onscreen notifications.
- Streamline Reporting – Spot important trends by generating custom reports that show only the information you need.
- Manage Expenses – Easily manage employee expense claims and generate reports to help calculate budgets and spot trends.
- Employee Data in One Place – Centralise all your information in one location so that it is organised and easy to access on the go.
We are certified partners of Breathe because we believe that the success of your organisation is about managing your employees and this system makes that process more efficient.
As a Breathe Partner, Perspective HR have completed the relevant certified user courses in the HR system to be able to assist both with the initial set up work and ongoing support.
Set Up & Demo
The set up would involve amending all the settings to suit the needs of the organisation, adding all the employee data to create their profiles and then running through the whole system and providing some training to a representative within the organisation.
If you would be interested in finding out more, please call 01392 247436 or click the button below to book a demo.
During a demo of the system a member of the team will explain the different functionalities, show you how the system works and answer any questions you may have. The demo can be completed either via video call or face to face.