National Minimum and Living Wage Increases in 2020
The following National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage increases are set to take effect from April 2020:
- £8.72 per hour for workers aged 25 years old and over;
- £8.20 per hour for workers aged 21 to 24 years old;
- £6.45 per hour for workers aged 18 to 20 years old;
- £4.55 per hour for workers aged 16 to 17 years old;
- £4.15 per hour for apprentices aged under 19 years old or in the first year of an apprenticeship.
If you require any further information about these changes, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 01392 247436.