Directors, owners, MDs – is your strategy still relevant? Is your organisation’s leadership consistent?
We focus on the additional functions of leadership for people running a department or the whole organisation.
Through a combination of presentations, discussion, practical exercises and assessments, the course will provide participants with:
- An understanding of their role as strategic leaders in a time of great change.
- A method of looking at their leadership style, including their strengths and areas that require development.
- The ability to recognise the needs of a particular situation, and the type of leadership action that can lead to success.
- Practice of the strategic leadership techniques that enable individuals to contribute greatly in achieving their goal.
- An action plan to take back to their work situation.
In working with strategic leaders we will also consider:
- Identifying whether, as a group, you focus more on some areas than others.
- Clarifying the leadership you wish/need to bring to the organisation.
- Getting your senior people to work better as a team as your organisation changes.
The course is delivered over one day via video link or in person at a time and date to suit your organisation.